Support Analyst - Dimagi
Dimagi was born from the belief that there’s a better way to provide services to those in need. Our mission is to create digital products that support global development efforts and help accelerate the end of extreme poverty. CommCare, our mobile data collection platform, is designed to improve data collection and the quality of frontline services in low-resource settings around the world. We work across various sectors with organizations of all sizes providing mobile solutions that put end-users first. Working with partners that include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, CARE International, and the World Bank, Dimagi has successfully implemented CommCare and supported 2,000 projects across 80 countries. Dimagi is a certified Benefit Corporation and leading social enterprise, working since 2002 towards our commitment to making an impact.
Dimagi is supporting efforts in response to the spread of COVID-19, both internationally and in the United States. In the US, we are partnering with numerous government agencies to launch a digital COVID-19 response system using our software, CommCare. One of these partner organizations is the San Francisco Department of Public Health, which has chosen CommCare as its primary contact tracing technology. This digital system – which supports city health workers, UCSF epidemiologists and medical students, and even the city’s librarians – was designed and deployed in less than a week.
About the position:
Dimagi is seeking a Support Analyst with excellent communication and problem-solving skills to support our growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) user base. Additionally, as COVID-19 response continues in the United States, we are expecting an increase in requests from both states and counties for Dimagi to amplify their COVID-19 response efforts with digital solutions. Dimagi is seeking a Support Analyst to support this work.
This position can be based out of one of our offices in Cambridge, MA, or Washington, DC, but is also open to remote employment within the United States. The analyst must be able to work during the Eastern US work hours (9 am - 5 pm) with occasional coverage of Pacific US work hours. This position will be part of Dimagi’s SaaS division. This role is a 12-month fixed-term position with the option for converting to a permanent status pending re-evaluation and requirements at the end of the contract.
Responsibilities of this role:
As a Support Analyst, you will be the primary interface between Dimagi and our users. Your job will comprise of two primary functions:
- (90%) You will be the first line of support to our users and our COVID-19 Rapid Response Teams. In this role, you will help users troubleshoot issues with our software, flag critical software errors, and identify the next steps to solve them, all while being available and communicative with users throughout the process. You will work with our users to accurately document issues and resolutions, and collaborate with our developers to solve complex technical problems.
- (10%) You will help build our growing documentation. You will add and improve our ever-growing wiki to ensure high-quality tutorials, how-tos, and any other documentation.
Who You Must Be:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills and demonstrated patience in working with users
- Strong ability to pick up new technologies
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Between 0-2 years of experience providing software customer service or technical support OR between 0-2 years in a technology/technology adjacent role
- Technical Degree – B.Tech/BE – any specialization, BCA, B.Sc – Comp.Science/IT or an equivalent degree
- 1+ years providing software customer service or technical support OR in a technology/technology adjacent role
- Fluency in other languages (preferably French, Spanish, or any Indian languages)
- Experience working with a global customer base
- Desire to make a social impact
We aim to make a difference, not just as a company, but as an employer as well. The benefits we offer are geared towards having a strong impact on our staff’s well being. A few of our key benefits are outlined below:
- 100% employer-sponsored medical insurance paired with a generous Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) fund
- Access to voluntary dental and vision insurance plans
- A 401K plan with up to a 4% employer match
- 30 days paid time off inclusive of holidays - take the time off when you want to.
- Unlimited sick time, excellent parental leave policy, and a strong focus on work-life balance
- Access to a flex-time policy that allows employees to work based on a flexible work schedule
- Access to voluntary Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Magellan Healthcare
- 10 personal initiative days
Dimagi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, family or parental status, veteran, or disability status.
To Apply use the following link to be directed to our website:
- Job Posting Expires On