Position Title: Supply Chain Analyst, Systems and Reporting
Reports to: Supply Chain Systems and Analytics Manager
Location: Boston or Remote within the US
Position Type: Full time
Application: Please submit a cover letter with your CV
General Responsibilities: T
The Supply Chain and Logistics Team is responsible for supplying PIH sites with pharmaceuticals and medical and programmatic equipment and supplies. This scope of work includes international order management and administration, sourcing new items and identifying best pricing, overseeing US-based warehousing, managing international shipping and documentation, coordinating the customization and implementation of PIH’s supply chain management software, designing reports, providing support for biomedical and facilities teams, and providing technical support.
The Supply Chain Analyst for Systems and Reporting plays an important role in supply chain optimization and will execute day to day operations while implementing process and systems improvements. The Analyst must be detail oriented, organized, and proactive, with a passion and commitment for systems improvements, thinking creatively about data analytics, and serving PIH’s patients around the world.
Systems Administration and Training (40%):
- Act as the supply chain team’s primary administrator of electronic systems, including creating documentation and trainings for users and responding promptly to help desk tickets
- Support the continued improvement of PIH’s in-house open source supply chain management software system by troubleshooting bugs, suggesting changes, writing feature specifications, and testing new features
- Collaborate with relevant departments and software consultants to maintain and improve systems support and monitoring
- Regularly solicit feedback from users across all locations to improve systems and reporting
- Manage training schedule and monitor training needs for cross-site systems and reports, including Outlook, Excel, PowerBI, OpenBoxes, and Teams
- Conduct trainings for cross-site supply chain team, ensuring accessibility
Data Management and Analysis (40%):
- Create, improve, and update reports to automate and visualize supply chain and logistics work, acting on level of urgency for operational impact
- Perform ad hoc data analyses as needed
- Implement and monitor supply chain KPIs, identifying areas for improvement
- Conduct regular data cleaning and implement data cleaning projects
- Monitor reports for user uptake and target improvements and trainings based on findings
- Create organized and accessible repository for reports and recorded trainings
Supply Chain Operations (20%):
- Support procurement, budgeting, and logistics activities as needed
- Proactively explore and execute on opportunities to increase efficiency through new reports, data analysis, or systems features
- At least 5 years relevant experience or equivalent specialized education/training in supply chain, operations, informatics, global health or similar
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems or Logistics Management Information Systems (LMIS) or proven ability to learn new systems quickly
- Experience providing trainings and user support for software
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated success solving problems creatively in order to meet organizational goals and objectives
- Ability to work well with a diverse team, honoring the concerns and priorities of staff in care delivery sites
- High attention to detail and ability to respond to changing priorities
- Strong communication skills, including using data as a communications tool
- Interest in social justice and health equity
- Experience with software development as project manager or business analyst
- Experience designing reports using Access, SQL, Tableau, Power BI or similar
- Experience managing and analyzing large data sets
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Experience working/living in a developing country
- Proficiency in Haitian Kreyol or French
Partners In Health (PIH) is an international health organization relentlessly committed to improving the health of the poor and marginalized. PIH partners with local governments to build local capacity and works closely with impoverished communities to deliver high-quality health care, address the root causes of illness, train providers, advance research, and advocate for global policy change.
PIH currently has implementation programs in Haiti, Rwanda, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Peru, Mexico, Russia, Sierra Leone and Navajo Nation. Through our partnership with Harvard Medical School and the Brigham and Women’s Hospital, we support a wide range of programs in dozens of other countries around the world.
The Supply Chain team is responsible for ensuring that the supplies necessary to provide high-quality healthcare – i.e. pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, and medical equipment – are in the right place at the right time. This involves providing technical support, forecasting, order management and administration, sourcing, warehousing, and logistics.
Partners in Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
- Partners in Health
- Job Posting Expires On