Staff Associate - World Education, Inc.
World Education is seeking a Staff Associate to join the Boston-based team that supports programs throughout Southeast Asia and Nepal. Programs focus on developing strong civil society organizations and sustainable service delivery at the community level in areas that include: education, youth development, community participation, literacy, microenterprise/microfinance and inclusive development. The Staff Associate will provide support to project teams to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of financial reports.
- Maintains project financial files, ensuring documentation is complete and audit ready
- Reviews field office financial documentation for compliance and audit readiness
- Regularly communicates with field team to review outstanding issues and questions
- Assists staff in the project budgeting and planning process
- Assists with new business development activities
- Provides data input and general office support
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree
- Strong interest in the finance and administrative aspects of international development
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Salary commensurate with experience. Apply Online.
- World Education, Inc.
- Job Posting Expires On