Project Manager - Black Fox Philanthropy
Position: Project Manager, Part-Time Employee, Potential to Expand
Black Fox Philanthropy is a fast-growing leading fundraising firm serving domestic and international non-profits. Our mission is to help clients secure significant financial resources so they focus upon doing their work in the world. Our clients address 16 of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals globally.
Black Fox Philanthropy is a Colorado-based certified B Corp social enterprise, and is wholly woman-owned. Our culture is one of purposeful action. We work with a high level of integrity, ferocity, intelligence, and a heart for the world. Black Fox is women- and family-friendly, valuing flexibility and outcomes over punching a clock.
Black Fox is seeking an experienced Project Manager to ensure the efficiency of our advisory engine. Reporting to the CEO, and in collaboration with the COO, the Project Manager will be responsible for project planning (i.e. scope definition, prioritization), coordination of project work and consultants, budget management, and value measurement.
This is a dynamic and intrapreneurial position, pairing relationship-building skills with strategic thinking, coordination, and project execution/tracking skills. The core goal of this role is the clean, efficient, and thoughtful day-to-day management of Black Fox consulting projects and consultants, enabling us to have greater and greater impact via serving our nonprofit clientele with excellence. This is a part-time position with the potential to grow within the company.
• Manage the lifecycle of project contracts--drafting, negotiations, approval, execution, renewal/termination, review for success
• Partner with the CEO and COO to draft project terms, scopes, pricing, schedules, milestones
• Assign, manage, and evaluate Black Fox consultants, onboarding new consultants when hired
• Track project and contractor progress and profitability
• Support management in tracking project success via client happiness surveys and
• Maintain and reconcile financial tracking for projects and create financial forecasts
• Clear, concise, and empathic communication skills (verbal and written)
• Maintain and build trusted relationships with Black Fox employees, consultants, clients, partners, and stakeholders
WE WANT YOU TO APPLY IF …
• You have the proven ability to quickly grasp fundamental issues facing a client and devise an appropriate advisory solution.
• You have highly developed emotional intelligence, great relationship building skills, and the ability to collaborate within various teams.
• You have a demonstrable competency in project and contractor management, with an eye for purpose and profit.
• You drive for results, exceeding expectations. Your organizational skills are exceptional, with high attention to detail and follow through
• You have a passion for helping to solve some of the world’s most pressing problems as a valued contributor
• You thrive in an outcome-oriented culture that values flexibility, accountability, and independence.
• Bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree or equivalent experience preferred
• At least five years of experience in project management, management consulting, or similar, preferably in purpose-driven, social enterprise, or the nonprofit sector
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to build and nurture strong relationships both internally and externally, based on impeccable integrity.
Submit cover letter and resume to Julie Cullings at [email protected]
- Black Fox Philanthropy
- Job Posting Expires On