The Technology Exchange Lab, Inc. (TEL) seeks a values-driven, creative, entrepreneurial manager able to work independently in the context of our small team to lead our next stage of growth. Experience in nonprofit management required. Working directly with the CEO, your emphasis will be on financial and partnership development, strategy implementation, and project oversight.
TEL is dedicated to expanding awareness and successful adoption of innovative, cost-effective, and sustainable technology-based solutions that improve lives in under-resourced communities around the world.
What We Do
TEL’s website hosts a growing interactive database of over 650 innovations, connecting effective solutions to those in need of unbiased, clear information. Through our Project Accelerator and Farthest Reach Consulting services, we help international NGOs and community groups leverage specific solutions to accelerate sustainable last-mile development around the world. TEL benefits innovators, social entrepreneurs, community organizations, clinics and schools, and individual end-users.
As Program Director you will take the lead in:
● Partnership development and overall financial development by pursuing grants and earned revenue
● Strategic program development and high-level program management
● Overseeing digital transformation, with support of our programmers
● Team coordination
● Outreach and network expansion, social media strategy
● Representing TEL at conferences and events, occasionally outside of regular hours.
● A self-starter able to operate with minimal oversight, but with a highly collaborative ethos
● A passion for implementing innovative, ecologically sound, technology-based approaches to improving lives and livelihoods around the world
● Enthusiasm for actively engaging a variety of stakeholders, including community leaders, academics, c-suite executives, and leaders in the public sector
● A track record in grant-writing, community building and meeting development goals
● Familiarity with the international development sector
● Bachelor’s degree, MA preferred, 2 ½ years of relevant experience
● Excellent communication skills in English, additional languages a plus
● Familiarity with Excel, GitHub, other relevant software
● Ability to travel internationally 2-4 weeks a year
● Creativity, a sense of humor.
This is a full-time position anchored in Kendall Square, Cambridge, MA. Remote work flexible. Perks include membership to Cambridge Innovation Center, access to networking events, free daytime gym membership, and more.
To apply please familiarize yourself first with our website, www.techxlab.org. Send your cover letter stating your reasons for applying to this position, and resume to [email protected] with the Subject line: Program Director Application. Responses will go out to candidates who have been selected for follow-up. Interviews will be arranged on a rolling basis. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible, and look forward to hearing from you.
- Techology Exchange Lab, Inc.
- Job Posting Expires On