NPH USA Associate Board Member - NPH USA
Join our Associate Board!
Mission: The Associate Board is open to young professionals, ages 21-35, who are passionate about the work of NPH USA and committed to spreading the mission, raising funds, breaking the cycle of poverty, and connecting people to our children in need. Many of our current Board members are former international volunteers, sponsors of children in an NPH home, or have family and other ties to NPH USA.
· Recognized leadership ability
· Relevant knowledge and experience
· Ability to network and create connections with NPH USA
· Sincere passion for supporting vulnerable, abandoned, and disadvantaged children in the areas served by NPH
· Possess honesty, sensitivity, and personal integrity
Associate Board Expectations:
1. Stay informed about the organization’s mission, services, policies, and programs
2. Communicate and share ideas during regular monthly calls
3. Introduce new potential supporters to NPH USA through events, personal outreach, and/or sponsorship
4. Share connections to businesses, schools, churches, and other groups that can host speakers or events, donate in-kind items or services, become corporate or institutional supporters, or otherwise support our mission
5. Promote and spread the NPH USA Child Sponsorship Program
6. Work with other board members to raise $2,500 throughout the year to support NPH USA
1. Help plan, host, and attend NPH USA events, such as the annual Pints for Pequeños
2. Lead immersion trips for multi-lingual members to build resume and experience NPH first-hand
3. Annual Associate Board retreats at an NPH home to renew passion and further develop capabilities of the Board
4. Sponsor and build a relationship with a child under the care of NPH in one of our nine countries
ABOUT NPH USA
NPH USA transforms the lives of vulnerable children in Latin America and the Caribbean by supporting the homes, health services and educational programs of Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos (NPH, Spanish for “Our Little Brothers and Sisters”). Together, we help children overcome poverty and become leaders in their own communities.
- NPH USA
- Board Member
- Job Posting Expires On