Build Health International (BHI) is seeking an organized, motivated, and enthusiastic Information Technology (IT) Intern to provide technical support to BHI’s growing international team. BHI is a nonprofit organization that promotes global equity by developing high-quality health infrastructure to enable access to dignified and affordable healthcare in low-resource regions of the world.
This unique role will enable an undergraduate student eager to gain hands-on experience by applying their skills in IT and logistics to help advance BHI’s mission. This position will be critical in ensuring BHI staff members have access to the technology, information, and equipment they need to successfully complete their work, both in the Beverly office and abroad. The IT intern will report to the IT Manager, in addition to supporting a variety of BHI staff across the company.
- Help BHI staff members troubleshoot device issues they encounter.
- Manage IT inventory on behalf of the global BHI team.
- Manage the BHI’s Tier 1 Help Desk.
- Write technical procedures and document work orders to enable the team to organize work processes moving forward.
- Work with BHI warehouse staff to coordinate when IT equipment will ship and arrive internationally.
- Collaborate with BHI’s Office Manager on staff email creation and management.
- Gather and document all IT data from global job sites.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in information technology, business administration, computer science, data science, or a related field.
- Experience in Unifi Network, Google Admin, and Pulseway is preferred but not required.
- Basic IT troubleshooting experience required.
- Strong organizational skills and a positive attitude
- Fluency in English, and proficiency in Spanish or French is a major plus.
Compensation: Competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
BHI is committed to providing equal opportunity in the workplace. BHI will make all employment and other placement decisions without regard to non-job-related factors such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation. This applies to all areas, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and benefits.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to https://buildhealthinternational.org/were-hiring/
- Build Health International
- Job Posting Expires On