Financial Analyst - Last Mile Health
At Last Mile Health, we make bold commitments that inspire innovation. Have you previously led the development of financial models, budgets and supporting process improvement in support of an ambitious organization? If so, you may be our next Financial Analyst.
The Financial Analyst will report to the Controller and work closely with the Chief Financial Officer. This role will be responsible for leading the budget and planning process and organizational financial analysis at Last Mile Health (LMH). Specifically, the Analyst will focus on financial modeling, cost accounting, financial planning and strategy, best practices, requirements analysis, and some financial reporting.
What You'll Do
- Consolidate and analyze financial data, considering LMH’s goals and financial standing
- Develop creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Develop additional robust financial modeling, conduct benchmarking, and process analysis
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Work closely with LMH’s Partnerships and Development team to write a strategy to communicate our financial story
- Lead monthly dissemination and compilation of Budget to Actual reports
- Assist in the budgeting, re-forecasting, and developing donor financial reporting, including assisting in the annual budgeting process and regular financial reporting and analysis
- Achieve financial objectives by aiding in the preparation of an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and recommending corrective actions
What You'll Bring
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- A minimum of two years of accounting or analysis experience, preferably with a non-profit organization
- Demonstrated familiarity with diverse finance functions
- Must be familiar with NetSuite general ledger
- The ability to design appropriate and useful management reports and demonstrate aptitude to identify problems in financial reports and implement required changes
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills, analytical skills and good interpersonal skills
You’ll Impress Us If
- You have done this work in a non-profit setting
About Last Mile Health
Last Mile Health (LMH) saves lives in the world's most remote communities by partnering with governments to bring critical primary care services to the doorsteps of people living in the last mile. LMH is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization with offices in Liberia, Boston and New York. For more information, visit www.lastmilehealth.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at LMH. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to Apply
- Last Mile Health
- Job Posting Expires On