Executive Assistant - Last Mile Health
At Last Mile Health (LMH), we obsess about exceptional work. Are you a highly-organized individual looking to support a geographically diverse and growing team? If so, you may be our next Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant is a critical member of the Community Health Academy (Academy) team, responsible for directly supporting the Executive Director, Academy through coordination with the broader organization. This person will constantly communicate with high level internal and external associates, key stakeholders, and donors. LMH is seeking a candidate who is capable of handling confidential information, has high attentional to detail, and is willing jump into multiple projects at once. This position is based in our Boston office.
What You'll Do
- Professionally represent LMH through management of email accounts and telephone correspondence and through the scheduling of meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Attend meetings as assigned to ensure minutes are taken and distributed and action items are followed-up on in a timely manner
- Support staff communication by organizing regular check-ins with staff and other key members of the organization
- Manage event logistics for workshops, retreats, and partner meetings
- Monitor and reconcile budget reports and expenses and prepare and submit expense reports working independently to research and resolve any discrepancies
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong project management experience
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
You'll Impress Us If
- At least one year of working and/or internship experience with an international development or global health NGO
About Last Mile Health
Last Mile Health (LMH) saves lives in the world's most remote communities by partnering with governments to bring critical primary care services to the doorsteps of people living in the last mile. LMH is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization with offices in Liberia, Boston and New York. For more information, visit www.lastmilehealth.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at LMH. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Last Mile Health
- Job Posting Expires On