Event Note Taker/Blogger (April 17-20) - MIT D-Lab
Are you interested in global development, social impact, entrepreneurship, and innovation?
Do you want to interact with a group of global change makers?
Do you enjoy writing, blogging and sharing insights with the world?
Volunteer as a note taker at MIT D-Lab’s annual Innovation Practice gathering!
MIT D-Lab is looking for a group of volunteers to help document and distill the conversations and takeaways at our annual meeting of social entrepreneurs, innovation ecosystem builders, and private sector partners from Tuesday, April 17 to Friday, April 20. Volunteers may document just a single session or multiple sessions over the course of the gathering.
· Sit in on workshop sessions and small group exchanges between entrepreneurs, innovation ecosystem builders, and private sector partners
· Document the key insights from those conversations for a post-event publication
· Live tweet the workshop sessions
· Blog about the major takeaways of the gathering
Volunteers are expected to:
· Attend and document at least one session (1.5-3 hours)
· Submit a polished set of notes within one week of the event and/or a blog within two weeks of the event
· Write clearly and concisely
If you are interested in participating, please contact Laura Budzyna at [email protected] with the subject line “MIT D-Lab Note Takers.” In the e-mail, please specify the days and times you will be available between April 17-20.
- MIT D-Lab
- Job Posting Expires On