Development Coordinator - Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated fundraising and relationship management professional to assist and support execution of J-PAL’s donor engagement and stewardship strategies. The Development Coordinator will join a creative, energetic team, working closely with staff across J-PAL’s program areas to elevate our fundraising efforts.
The Development Coordinator is responsible for conducting prospect research, analyzing and managing data, and providing logistical and operational support for a broad range of fundraising and operations management activities for J-PAL. Working closely with the Executive Director of JPAL and the Director of Policy and Communications, the Development Coordinator will conduct donor research, manage the donor pipeline, assist with proposal development, track fundraising activities, coordinate logistics and outreach, generate reports, and provide broader operational management support as needed for J-PAL.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a non-profit or academic setting is required.
- Communication & Technical Skills: Strong writing skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including comfort with engaging frequently with senior management. Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy related to preparation of materials and presentations. Ability to analyze, synthesize and present information effectively. Technically proficiency with learning and using computer applications, including Excel and Salesforce. Strong analytical skills.
- Organization: Excellent project management skills. Ability to anticipate, plan, prioritize and meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks, manage numerous requests from various parties, and effectively manage a high volume of work.
- Responsibility and Trust: Capable of dealing with high-profile organizations and officials with diplomacy and integrity. Tact and good judgement in handling confidential information.
- Attitude: Self-motivated, ability to take initiative to implement or improve established processes.
Full posting can be found here: https://www.povertyactionlab.org/careers/development-coordinator-j-pal-global-103264
- Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab
- Job Posting Expires On