Data and Development Coordinator - Hyde Square Task Force
This new position is a critical and exciting step in the building of a data-driven and learning organization at HSTF. Click here to read the full job description and learn how to apply.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with 1-2 years related experience in data management or evaluation.
- Experience in a nonprofit setting using data tracking software as well as a solid understanding of outcomes measurement and/or program evaluation; experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including ability to present in front of groups and translate information to a variety of audiences with differing backgrounds, education, and levels of expertise.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and be flexible.
- Strong project management, computer, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work and communicate effectively and respectfully with youth and adults of all cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work in a goal-oriented team environment.
- Enthusiasm, positive sense of humor, ability to take initiative, and professionalism.
- Must be flexible, organized, reliable, responsible, collaborative, and creative.
- Successfully pass CORI and SORI background checks.
- Commitment to HSTF’s mission, values, and program model
- Hyde Square Task Force
- Job Posting Expires On