Consultant - Vera Solutions
- Participate in client-facing workshops to collect and synthesise user requirements into technical documentation for system design (i.e. Epics, User Stories, etc.)
- Configure cloud and mobile data systems according to design specifications with a high degree of accuracy and quality (largely on Salesforce Lightning)
- Consult clients on system user acceptance testing, data migration, and support them post-rollout in alignment with Vera’s best practices
- Prepare and facilitate client training sessions, webinars, and workshops based on project needs
- Research new technologies, methodologies, and tools relevant to Vera’s core focus areas: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Project & Grant Management, Sales & Supply Chain, and Fundraising & CRM.
- Contribute to Vera’s learning environment by coaching and fostering the growth of junior staff
- Represent Vera at regional and industry networking events (activities may include lead generation, facilitation of thought leadership workshops, presentation of systems and client case studies.)
- Develop and independently manage relationships with active and prospective clients
- Self-manage project deliverables to effectively drive delivery according to the project’s plan, timeline, & budget
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced degree with preference to the technical courses such as Engineering, Science, Public Health, Environment etc.
- Between 2-4 years of experience in a technology role, particularly in implementing cloud and/or mobile solutions
- Demonstrated interest and enthusiasm in working with social sector clients or experience as part of a social sector organisation
- Awareness of core social sector concepts such as Grant Management, Impact Measurement, Fundraising etc.
- Strong aptitude for using technology to manage and visualise into Reports & Dashboards
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot in a structured way
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills used to draft technical documentation,translate challenging concepts into simple, yet accurate terms, and collaborate effectively and professionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to self-manage tasks with varying urgency and priority across a diverse project portfolio
- Excitement and enthusiasm to work in a small, dynamic, international environment, often collaborating with colleagues cross-team and cross-hub
- Ability to carry tasks forward independently or ask for help along the way
- Meticulousness, punctuality, and outstanding attention to detail
- Significant experience with data analysis software (Example – Power BI, Stata etc.)
- Significant experience working with CRM and other data management tools/platforms, particularly Salesforce
- Exposure to or awareness of declarative programming (i.e. “clicks-not-code”)
- Proficient in the use of G-Suite applications or other common cloud-based software (i.e. Dropbox, Box, etc.)
- Consensus builder who is fantastic at fostering relationships, generating buy-in from multiple stakeholders for proposed solutions, and building trust
To apply, please click here and complete the online application form.
- Vera Solutions
- Job Posting Expires On