Associate Consultant Fellowship - Vera Solutions
Location: Cape Town, London, Mumbai, São Paulo, or Washington DC
Start Date: August 2020
As a Fellow, you’ll work with a diverse global team dedicated to delivering innovative solutions that transform the ability of social sector organizations to collect, manage, and use their data.
You’ll be a key member of our consulting teams, designing, configuring, and implementing customized systems that speak to the unique needs of Vera’s clients. Fellows play key roles across all aspects of the project cycle - from determining the needs of the client and translating those needs into technical specifications, building customized data systems, integrating products, testing systems, and training users.
Fellows join as part of a cohort, which allows you a support network to ensure accelerated growth in this role. You will benefit from ongoing learning opportunities, leadership development, and mentorship from leaders within Vera. Along with all new Fellows, you will attend a weeklong training program in August that will mix intensive sessions on the project lifecycle and Salesforce, with team-building and professional skills development activities. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to research new technologies, support directors in the sales process, and build relationships with our clients. All consultants on our team may travel to the field on short-term assignments to gather client requirements or conduct trainings on newly-implemented systems.
As a consultant with Vera, you’ll gain valuable experience with Salesforce, the world’s leading cloud-computing platform, currently used by more than 150,000 for-profit and 30,000 non-profit and higher education organizations worldwide. You will gain first-hand experience implementing program monitoring, management, and evaluation systems in health, education, human rights, and other development sectors, while working in a global marketplace.
You will join a team of passionate individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all dedicated to improving the way social impact organizations operate. We’re a self-motivated, creative group, and we emphasize collaboration, flexibility, and professionalism. Vera is a young, rapidly growing company; we encourage all team members to push their own boundaries and drive the company in new directions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree — what you studied isn’t critical; what you’re passionate about is
- 1+ years professional experience, especially in consulting, international development, or technology
- Project management experience
- Experience working with (cloud) relational databases – Salesforce strongly preferred
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional work ethic – eager to hit the ground running and contribute to team’s success
- Strong aptitude for technology and data
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English) and relational skills
- Demonstrated interest in the social sector
- Collaborative spirit – excited to work on diverse teams
- Availability and enthusiasm for some international travel
- Experience working with Salesforce and the Force.com platform
- Experience in consulting/professional services, or product design
- Working fluency in other languages in which Vera operates, including French, Portuguese, or Spanish
- Advanced degree
To apply, please click here
- Vera Solutions
- Job Posting Expires On