A NEW GLOBAL PEACE MOVEMENT IS PLANNED:
A GLOBAL MOVEMENT of NONVIOLENCE, FOR the CHILDREN (GMofNV)
Global Strategy of Nonviolence, For the Children
A Program of the Living Arts Institute – a 501 © (3) Non Profit
A Global Movement of Nonviolence, For the Children (GMofNV) is designed to “UNITE THE WORLD” by promoting a “New Narrative” for people to commit to nonviolence and work together for humanity – helping others. It is an anti-war movement to “Break the Cycle of Violence” but also a movement of “Good Will” to create a “Culture of Peace.”
A main goal is to create “Trust and Respect” between nations and people.
This is the perfect time in history to promote nonviolence -- after the violence at the U.S. Capital Building. The world is becoming more and more divided. It is time to unite. Please join us!
A GMofNV is more than a peace movement. A Global Philanthropic Foundation is planned to create the constructive segment as the main focus for working together. Both are essential.
A GMofNV will be led by women but it is not just for women, it is for everyone, as the Civil Rights movement was for everyone, not just for Black People.
The plans have been presented to the staff of UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres. Efforts are underway to hopefully begin the movement in 2021 to begin addressing global crises.
ASSISTANT to the DIRECTOR
NEW GLOBAL PEACE PLAN: Assistant Director Wanted for a movement to change the world. Work with Non-governmental Women Leaders from around the World. It is time to UNITE!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist the Director to organize and administrate
· Learn the complete plan and strategy
· Send letters to world leaders
· Manage Social Media platforms
· Work with Staff and Volunteers
· Communicate with World Leaders
· Operational, Financial, and Administrative
Education and/or Experience
· Experience in Administration
· Experience in an Operational, Financial, and Administrative
· Experience in Planning, Marketing, Communications, Leadership, and Human Relations
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· A Flair in Writing Skills Preferred
· Knowledge of Global Politics, U.N. Operations, or Foreign Policies Helpful
· An ability to look at the BIG PICTURE is ESSENTIAL
· Interest in Solving Global Crises via a Global Unity Plan
· Organize Research into a Compilation for Publication
· Write Letters to Prominent Activists
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Ability to work well in a multi-cultural environment
· Strong administrative and organizational skills
· Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
This is a VOLUNTEER Position with the potential to grow into a paid position
Please send your CV/Resume and a cover letter about your personal desires to serve humanity to [email protected] and/or call Andre at 617-964-5267.
- Global Strategy of Nonviolence
- Job Posting Expires On