Assistant Director - Global Strategy of Nonviolence
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR WANTED
A NEW GLOBAL PEACE MOVEMENT IS PLANNED:
A GLOBAL MOVEMENT of NONVIOLENCE, FOR the CHILDREN (GMofNV)
Global Strategy of Nonviolence, For the Children
A Program of the Living Arts Institute – a 501 (C) (3) Non Profit
A Global Movement of Nonviolence, For the Children (GMofNV) is designed to “UNITE THE WORLD” by promoting a “New Narrative” for people to commit to nonviolence and work together for humanity – helping others. It is an anti-war movement to “Break the Cycle of Violence” but also a movement of “Good Will” to create a “Culture of Peace.”
A main goal is to create “Trust and Respect” between nations and people.
This is the perfect time in history to promote nonviolence -- after the violence at the U.S. Capital Building. The world is becoming more and more divided. It is time to unite. Please join us!
A GMofNV is more than a peace movement. A Global Philanthropic Foundation is planned to create the constructive segment as the main focus for working together. Both are essential.
A GMofNV will be led by women but it is not just for women, it is for everyone, as the Civil Rights movement was for everyone, not just for Black People.
The plans have been presented to the staff of UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres. Efforts are underway to hopefully begin the movement in 2021 to begin addressing global crises.
Please ask about the TEAM!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist the Director to implement global plans.
· Learn the complete plan and strategy
· Act as Liaison between Non-governmental Women Leaders from around the world and the Movement
· Develop, propose, and organize political demands for peace
· Organize and manage Global Marketing Plan
· Work with Staff and Volunteers
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree with a Minimum of 2 years Administrative Experience
· Experience assisting an Executive Officer
· Experience in Operations and Finance
· Experience in Planning, Marketing, Communications, Leadership, and Human Relations
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Knowledge of Global Politics, U.N. Operations, and Foreign Policies
· An ability to look at the BIG PICTURE is ESSENTIAL
· Interest in Solving Global Crises via a Global Unity Plan
· A Flair in Writing Skills Preferred
· Multi-Lingual Helpful
· CREATIVITITY a MUST
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Ability to work well in a multi-cultural environment
· Strong administrative and organizational skills
· Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Commensurate with Experience
Please send your CV/Resume and a cover letter about your personal desires to serve humanity to [email protected] and/or call Andre at 617-964-5267.
Martin Luther King“Nonviolence is the answer to the crucial political and moral questions of our time; the need for mankind to overcome oppression and violence without resorting to oppression and violence.
Sister Joan Chittister, September 11th, 2004, at the Omega / V Day conference: “Women and Power, Our Time to Lead”, “Indeed, women must have a role, not only in the reconstruction of societies already ravaged by war, but more than that, they must take a voice until they are given a voice in the development of peaceful alternatives to war, as well!” (I was there)
- Global Strategy of Nonviolence
- Job Posting Expires On