Join us at the Boston Foundation to reflect on the memory of Dr. Paul Farmer a year after his passing. We will pay tribute to this remarkable man and reflect on the impact he made on the philanthropic sector.
A reception will open the evening with wine and hors d'oeuvres. Then we will hear from our speakers how Paul’s global health battle continues and although it may be much harder without him, he left a cohort of people that are going to carry on this work in many organizations.
· Cate Oswald, Partners In Health
· Bill Cummings, Cummings Foundation
· Dana François, W.K. Kellogg Foundation
· Charlotte Wagner, Wagner Foundation
· Jim Ansara, Ansara Family Fund and Build Health International
· Bailor Barrie, Executive Director, Partners In Health Sierra Leone
- Date and Time
- Starts on 03/23/2023 at 5:00 PM
- Ends on 03/08/2023 at 7:00 PM
- The Boston Foundation
- [email protected]
- Sponsoring Organization
- NEID Global