Learn to Become a Community Facilitator at HI Boston
Interested in learning to become a better group facilitator, public speaker or community leader?
HI Boston is hosting a FREE one day training on how to conduct facilitated community dialogue! The workshop will focus on learning dialogue tools and practicing facilitation techniques.
Join us to hone your skills in leading group facilitation:
- Learn to better navigate difficult conversations
- Improve your public speaking skills
- Help create a safe space to explore biases & perceptions around pressing social and political issues
- Practice and receive feedback from professional instructors
As a nonprofit educational association this new HI Boston workshop is free and open to anyone in the community. All materials and meals will be provided throughout the day. However space is extremely limited so register today to reserve your spot!
Participants are asked to come having reflected on meaningful topics they would like to discuss during the facilitation. These will be solicited at the beginning of the day.
To register please click on the link below:
- Date and Time
- 01/19/2019: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- 19 Stuart Street
- [email protected]